So, after my frustration of not being able to figure out how to add links and all these other cool things that everyone has, I realized that I was using an older version of blogger that didn't support all that stuff. That's what I get for being ahead of the blogging fad and starting mine a year ago...ha. I think this is my 18th post in over a year. But don't worry, I'm now updated and new fangled and ready to show the world just how great of a blogger I can be. Well, maybe not. But I'll try. I'm still not sure that I love this background, but it'll do for now. I should probably go figure out dinner, though I'm not hungry. That Boy probably is.
Wow, this even fixed my pictures-won't-post-where-I-want-them-to issue! Now I'll have to go back and fix the others...later.
This is a test....this is only a test...
No comments:
Post a Comment