
December 1st, right on queue, we woke up to a world covered in a blanket of snow. Actually I'd been up and awake for quite a while but hadn't looked outside yet...I was reading an email from Suzanna and she said it snowed overnight...so I peeked outside through the blinds and she was right! It snowed! It continued to snow thoughout the entire day, and we probably had 3-4 inches by the time the day was over. As much as this Georgia girl doesn't like walking around in wet, icey slush, it sure was pretty. The snow, a Christmasy brunch at church, and seeing BYU's musical of Little Women made Saturday a very Christmasy day. We put up our tree the Sunday after Thanksgiving, but I may as well throw in a picture of it here too.. Why can't I ever get the pictures to go where I want them to??? When I add a new picture it goes to the top instead of to the bottom, or better yet, where the cursor is. Why? Does anyone out there in blogland know how to fix this or what I'm talking about? And while I'm at it, how do you get the list of links to other people's blogs? ...this has turned from a cheerful Christmas post to a Grinchy how-do-I-post post...
So I'll stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment